Advanced online monitoring system with integrated log book, operating all over Europe. Through our web application you can easily track the actual movement of entire fleet, view the history of specific journeys, distinguish business, private or foreign journeys and much more.
To track the vehicles we use our own device ETLOC-30 GPRS, designed to operate in fleet management systems.
- Easy control of the fleet management systemThe system is operated through our web application on your PC or mobile device. Satmaps is supported by all operating systems.
- Real-time fleet tracking across EuropeKeep an immediate overview your vehicles movement and perfect control over your employees.
- Integrated log bookSatmap’s electronic logbook prepares the necessary documents you need for accounting.
- Reasonable price contains roaming for 39 European countries.Save your wallet and do not pay for overpriced systems. Low monthly charges containing roaming in 39 countries in Europe are significant advantage of the SATMAPS system.
- No contract requiredYou don’t have to obligate to anything with us. Instead of harsh penalties or contracts we provide quality system and good customer support.
- Possibility to distinguish private and business tripsFor better clarity business and private journeys are distinguished by color.
- Monitoring of operating hoursAllows you to monitor the time/section driven with activated input. For example running taximeter, plowing, activated cargo space cooling system, activity of working machines etc.
- Data exportThe system is also able to print form reports and export data for further processing in other systems.
- SATMAPS system is supported in 39 European countries.(Andorra, Belgium Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Isle of Man, Monaco, Germany Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Greece San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican, Great Britain).
The ETLOC-30 GPRS is a compact GPS/GSM communication unit designed to monitor a vehicle activity on-line in real time. The unit excels in a small dimensions, easy installation and high reliability guaranteed by the E certification according to the European directive EHK-10 for motor vehicles.
Specially designed to work with the SATMAPS system.
- Intelligent algorithm
Intelligent algorithm transmits positions when driving direction changes, thus ensuring better compliance of modeled routes and lowers the amount of data transfer compared to conventional routes modeling after a constant period.
- GSMQuad-Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
GPRS multi-slot class 10
GPRS mobile station class B
Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
– Class 4(2W @ GSM850/900MHz)
– Class 1(1W @ GSM1800/1900MHz)
Integrated GSM antenna 900/1800/1900 MHz
with a higher sensitivity (optional antenna 850 MHz)
- GPSReceiver 42 channels, L1 C/A code
Accuracy position < 2.5 m CEP
Hot start Ø < 1 s
Cold start Ø 30 s
- OutputSwitching Relay – the maximum current carrying capacity of the switching relay is 12V DC/5A
Information input (hour meter)
- Power consumptionReady – the device is ON and responds to all SMS commands – max. 20mA
STAND BY – the device is OFF and does not respond to any SMS commands – 0mA
- Weight and dimensionsLow weight – 72g
Small dimensions 68x20x60 mm
- Operation temperature-40 °C to +85°C
We develop and manufacture the unit in Czech Republic. Quality of production and easy-to-use solutions are our #1 priority. Each produced piece goes under strict quality control. Products are certified in accordance with European Directive for motor vehicles EHK10. Good relationships and quality customer support are our fundamental drive for operating of the vehicle online monitoring system.